Race for Grace PAIL Remembrance 5K Run/Walk
We are so excited for the 4th annual Race for Grace Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Run/Walk! This event is such a special time to bring awareness to pregnancy and infant loss, experienced by one in every four pregnancies...as well as to show our support as we walk and remember together with so many families honoring the memory of their precious babies.
All proceeds from this event will benefit the mission of Sufficient Grace Ministries to offer some of the most comprehensive perinatal loss support and resources to bereaved families all over the world! Since SGM was founded in 2004, thousands of families have found comfort and hope in the midst of grief. This year, we continue to grow, supporting grieving parents and equipping others to offer compassionate, family-centered support.
Please join us as we walk (run!) and remember together!
• Race starts and finishes at the NEW SGM Headquarters, 407 Stearns Ave, Deshler, Ohio (Near Deshler Reservoir)
• Registration begins at 9:00 am, Kids’ Fun Run begins at 9am, 5K Run & P.A.I.L. Remembrance Walk begins immediately following the Fun Run • 5K Awards: Top overall male/female finishers, Age Group Winners (top 3 in each age group) Remembrance Ceremony following the walk! (Name reading, remembrance pinwheels, music, and special gift bags)
• Fun Run Awards: Top overall finishers and participant ribbons
• T-shirts guaranteed to those registered for the 5k Race by September 28, 2019.
• Remembrance Ceremony and activities to honor our sweet babies!
• Create a Fundraising Team! Awards for top donors! Increase your fun and the funds to SGM by
creating a team and getting sponsorships!
AGE GROUPS FOR 5K: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
All proceeds go to support the mission of Sufficient Grace Ministries as they support families experiencing pregnancy or infant loss.